We can help you
Partner with us
Achieve your goals
Main Street Duncan, Inc. offers two grants: The Vibrancy Grant and The Micro-Signage Grant
Main Street Duncan hosts lunch-and-learns for your business owners and/or their employees based on requests from members throughout the year; let us know how we can help!
Host your own event or sponsor a Main Street Duncan event for business exposure, receive one free email blast a month from Main Street Duncan to our mailing list of over 400 people, our office can pass out flyers for your next event, provide coupons for the goody bags passed out at Main Street Duncan events and more.
Have the chance for awards and recognition of you, your business, your building and more through the Main Street Duncan Annual Banquet held annually in September as well as the Oklahoma Main Street Center banquet held annually in May.
Free resource for Main Street Duncan member's businesses such as: architecture renderings, interior design, online sells, promotional marketing, social media development, window display, business consultation and more.
As a member of Main Street Duncan, you have access to all the resources of the National Main Street Center including webinars, tool-kits and more.
· Access to the private social media page for merchants to share ideas and information
· Business exposure at the annual Oklahoma Main Street Banquet
· Training and conference opportunities through the National Main Street Center
· Resources, like Finding Funding, are available through the National Main Street Center
· Chance to be recognized at local and state awards programs
· Design assistance from State Façade Architect and Interior Designer
· Educational opportunities at four state-level meetings within Oklahoma
· Multi-media advertising (newspaper, television, Facebook, signage, etc.)
· Advertising through Main Street Duncan, Inc. events (for example, the Boo Review)
· Exposure of your business name or logo on brochures, programs, marketing media, etc.
· Signage around the community with your business information
· Opportunity for sole sponsor and recognition at major events, like the Annual Banquet
· Newsletter and email chains of upcoming events and activities
· Opportunity to serve on committees to share thoughts and ideas
· Participate in Friday night car cruises
· Business-to-business commerce opportunities
· Free business consulting, advice, and professional assistance
· Business packets to guide a new business through the opening stages
· Free business assistance, including special seminars, tailored for specific needs
· Personal invitations for members-only events
· Capital improvement grants, such as paint and signage
Gold $150/business owner
Platinum $300/building owner